The International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty is dedicated to advancing the art and science of technology in joint replacement by connecting the leading clinicians, engineers, researchers, and industry members from around the globe.
Join delegates from clinical practice, academia and industry to discuss new and foundational topics in the field of technology in arthroplasty.
Key topics include:
· Smart Implants & Instruments
· Innovative Materials & Surface Technologies
· 3D Printing in Orthopaedics
· Biomechanics as a Basis for New Implant Design & Surgery
· Virtual & Augmented Reality Solutions for Surgical Training
· New Technologies for Evaluation of Implant Performance
· Innovative Clinical Pathways
· Solutions for Periprosthetic Joint Infections
· Big Data & Data Analytics
· Adoption & Cost-Effectiveness of Disruptive Technologies
ISTA 31st Annual Congress will take place October 10-13 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.