flanders.bio and Flanders Investment & Trade are joining forces to facilitate the participation of Flemish companies at the BIO International Convention; the largest global event for the biotech industry - taking place from June 8-11, 2020 in San Diego, USA.
Once again we will be present with a large, visually attractive Belgian Pavilion that can be used as a base for the BIO Partnering Event and as a meeting point for appointments.
Companies that register via FIT and flanders.bio will once again be able to enjoy favorable conditions when participating in the BIO partnering event and the conference. In addition, a number of interesting additional activities are being organized (Belgian seminar, Belgian Café...) and a (non-binding) group proposal is made regarding travel and accommodation.
Who attends the BIO Convention?
The BIO International Convention attracts 17,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. A wide spectrum of life science and application areas are brought together including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy.
Meet Professionals Across All Sectors of Biotech
Why join flanders.bio & FIT?
• Reduction of up to 600 USD* per participant on the registration rate (see item cost for further details).
• Your logo on the Belgian pavilion and your company profile in the exhibitor catalogue.
• We ensure permanent presence on the Belgian pavilion, so that you don't miss any interesting contacts.
• Exhibitor Booth Partnering (your B2B meetings on the Belgian Pavilion) at a €100,- per company. Limited availability - !first come, first served!
• Accomodation: a travel agency can take care of booking your hotel room (we have pre-booked rooms in WESTIN HOTEL San Diego).
About 40 Flemish companies and organisations joined us in 2019.
How to register your company or organisation?
San Diego Convention Center
1. Service Fee FIT (per company, VAT excluded):
2. Service Fee Travel Agency (optional): €80,-/delegate
3. BIO Convention Registration Package - depends on the package you choose:
4. Hotel & Transport: variable**
* Prices above are the “Early Bird” BIO MEMBER rates (valid until April 16, 2020) and are only available for companies who register with FIT & flanders.bio by Jan 31, 2020.
** You can apply for subsidies. More information can be found on the FIT website. Any questions? Please contact Yves Roekens from FIT (Phone: +32 2 504 88 20).
You will register through FIT and will receive an electronic contract and official invoice from FIT, after the registration deadline.
Please note that your registration is only final once FIT has received the signed contract!
Biotechnology Innovation Organization