The Delegation of the Government of Navarra in Brussels launches a new initiative called Navarra-Flanders Global Business Bridges, supported by the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg and the Navarra Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The aim of this initiative is to promote and facilitate trade and investment relations between Navarre and Flemish companies and institutions. To this end, during 2017 it will be organized the first business matchmaking event focus in a strategic sector for both regions: Biomedicine.
During the event, the participants will receive information about ongoing projects and plans on that sector, and it will hold B2B meetings with companies and institutions of interest and they will be able to identify collaboration and business opportunities. You will find attached the program.
The Chamber has the pleasure to invite you to this event, which will take place on 21st of November at 9h00 at Hotel Sofitel Brussels Europe (Place Jourdan 1, 1040 Brussels).
Please confirm your attendance before 13 November to email@example.com.
9h00 – Participant registration / Coffee
9h20 – Welcome words
• Representative of the Board of Directors of the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg.
• Manu Ayerdi, Vice-President for Economic Development, Gov. Navarra
• Presentation of both regions and its international plans.
10h00 – Presentation of Biomedical Sector
• Biomedicine in Flanders
- Henk Joos, managing Director, Flanders Bio
- Prof. Dr. Elke Smits, Manager Research & Innovation Policy, Antwerp University Hospital (Center for Medical Innovation)
• Biomedicine in Navarra
- Higher Education System of Navarra:
o Begoña Vicente, Head of Business Development, Public University of Navarra
o University of Navarra
- Navarra Biomedical Innovation System:
o Elía Rodriguez – Toral, Director Research Management Department, Centro Investigación Médica Aplicada (CIMA)
o Isabel Gil, Scientific Coordinator, NavarraBiomed Biobank
• Industry approach of biomedicine in Navarra and Belgium
- Ana Cañada, International Trade, Chamber Commerce Navarra
- Yves Verschueren, Managing Director, essenscia
11h00 – Meeting agenda Matchmaking
12h30 – Networking lunch
Free of charge, but registration is mandatory