One of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs and founders looking to grow their early-stage life science companies can be finding, recruiting and keeping the best talent. As a founder you need to fundraise, strengthen the science and technology behind your innovation, and take care of the health and well-being of your team and yourself. A wrong hire, in the best-case scenario, could set your company back months. Conversely, a good one could accelerate growth, improve team morale and improve your investment profile.
Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS is bringing together a panel of entrepreneurs and experts with the aim to provide you with insights on recruiting and retaining innovation talent, creating a balance between young professionals/researchers and seasoned team members and building a supportive and inclusive culture within the fast-paced high-pressure environment of a start-up. You will also hear about the unique challenge and opportunity posed by the millennial generation in an era of shifting currents in the global workforce.
Welcome and introduction from Johnson & Johnson Innovation JLABS @ BE
Elena Fernandez-Kleinlein | Interim Head of JLABS EMEA, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Attracting and Retaining Millennial Talent: case study on Johnson & Johnson New Millennials initiative
Karin Van Baelen | Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, and Sponsor of the New Millennial initiative, Janssen Pharmaceutica
Brahem El Haddioui | Manager of Supplier Contracting Services EMEA and Member of the New Millennial Initiative, Johnson & Johnson
· Elena Fernandez-Kleinlein | Interim Head of JLABS EMEA, Johnson & Johnson Innovation (moderator)
· Brahem El Haddioui | Manager of Supplier Contracting Services EMEA and Member of the New Millennial Initiative, Johnson & Johnson
· Shelley Margetson | CEO, OCTIMET Oncology
· Veronika Oudova | CEO, S-Biomedic
· Sara El Ashkar | Postdoc Scientist in Oncology, Janssen Belgium Discovery Sciences, and Member of the Janssen PhD & PostDoc Community
Companies under 10 employees: €0.00
Companies with 10+ employees: €50.00
Academic/Student & Non-profits: €0.00
Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS @ BE